Sunday, October 26, 2008

YOU SHALL NOT PASS

This weekend the enemy of our souls sent a raiding party into my bank account. I spent a substantial amount of money to fix our van. It is a very trying time for us financially considering I am currently unemployed, but the Lord has showed me a three step plan for dealing with the dark one's plan of destruction.
The first step is to not do anything. I have walked with Jesus for a while, and it would be disrespectful at this time to panic. He has carried me through a lot of very trying times and the best way I trust him is to react by not reacting.
The next step is to give God praise and glory in the midst of this small trial. God is good all the time and desires only the best for my family. So publicly, I am thankful for this small trial, and am so thankful that I have the one true God looking out for my best interest.
Lastly, I have decided the dark one should not be able to send his tentacles into my camp without paying for it. Because of his desire to see the demise of my family by any means necessary, I have started to intercede for friends, families, and churches that the Lord would bless them, heal them, and show himself powerful in all ways. "Do not be conquered by evil, but conquer evil with good." It is not good that the enemy gets a free ride at any point. If he desires to mess with a son of the living God, then he should pay the price for messing with a son of the living God.

Let this be a notice, by the grace of God I am going to be a man of war, as it is written in Genesis 15 verse three, my "God is a warrior", THE force to be reckoned with. As the devil roams throughout the earth seeking whom he may devour, by the power of the blood of my saviour, it is posted on my door, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!"

blessings,

pilgrim

4 comments:

Star said...

Amen and amen!
I've been on a diet recently, and I asked the Lord for a scripture to stand on, to fight with. This is what He gave me.
Psalm 18.16,17 (NLT) "He reached down from heaven and rescued me; he drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemies, from those who hated me and were too strong for me."
So now I pass it to you. He WILL rescue you, in fact He already has rescued you. There is not one more thing He could do, He already died, that's all it took. Don't be moved by your bank account, don't be moved by anything. Just KNOW He loves you, and so do we.

P.S. Thanks for changing the word color, it's much better!

Dennis D. said...

Rock on bro. Needed that one. Thanks.

Tammy said...

Hey, can you change your blog roll to reflect my new blog address. It's www.bintiyamfalme.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Danny said...

Come back!